Trainee or graduate product development 3D food
What will you be doing?
You will make an active contribution to existing and new projects in the field of product development of 3D food for our target groups.
Practically this means:
- assist in the development of a product range for dysphagia patients and a product range for children ages 4 to 12 years;
- the focus is on taste, nutritional value, smell, texture, shape/design;
- assist in optimization between 3D print form and printing speed;
- activities within the world of 3D food printing offering new possibilities in the field of production technology, shape and texture.
Gastronology currently consists of a small team and a broad deployability is required of you. You will work closely with and report to our SVH master chef.
- You follow a higher professional education (hbo) or university education (wo) in product development with the focus on (3D) nutrition or similar
- You have a passion for (3D) food
- You are independent and eager to learn
- You have a pro-active attitude
- Outstanding communication skills in Dutch and English
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to gain broad experience in product development at Gastronology, a frontrunner in the 3D food industry;
- A workplace that breathes '3D food printing 4.0' with access to the latest 3D food printers;
- The ability to apply the latest techniques within Gastronology's unique processes;
- The possibility of own initiative & input in an internship assignment;
- Location: partly from home and partly from Gastronology's food lab in Bergen op Zoom at the Delta Agrifood Business (DAB)
Do you see yourself doing an internship at Gastronology 3D Food Works? Then send your motivation and resume to email@example.com to the attention of Conny van Stee.
If you have any questions regarding this profile, please contact Eugène Swalen, SVH master chef, firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0164-745 799.